Thursday 26 April 2012

Mr temper comes out

Act 2 scene 1- My husband as a temper scenerio. To be honest with you my husband doesnt talk to much,but when he is under a tremendious stress, Mr temper comes out.  He has never beaten or hit me in our 15 years together that I thank God for! I know most pastors or ministers dont agree on the next point I am about to stress.If your hubby beats you,kindly separate.You dont want to be maimed,disfigured or even killed.Your kids would hate you even in the grave. I am not saying divorce,I am saying look another abode that would make you and your children feel safe. Dont subject those little ones to that can of horror.Move as soon as possible,then you can pray.Dont remain there,I have said it on countless occassions that I dont want to attend a burial of a sister that I know has been abused now dead,knowing that i told her to remain in the abusive marriage.I cant live with myself. So the temper am talking about is not full with rage.Let me give you an example . Baby,you know those items will cost 100 Mn, hubby- 100 what! Where do you expect me to get that kind of money!When I was still young in this institution I would get angry or sulk.No way!He gets away with it all the time,so the Holy spirit taught me this.Okay baby i reply, didnt mean to upset you,I  thought agreed on it,but if you cant afford it,just bring the amount you have,I will work with it.{Remember that he agreed giving you 200 Mn 2weeks prior to that,maybe he thinks you have forgotten,maybe he, just changed his mind or simply covering up,to admit he does not have the cash} Whatever it is you want your home,you want it to work!You love him.You are a child of God. so simply collect the 50 Mn from him,thank him,hug or kiss him.Dont say any other thing on that issue.offer him his meal, change the topic and dont frown. Believe me,this isnt black mail,its worked for me every time.Within the next few days hubby will call you and say Lape you know what? I have this 70 Mn for you to add to the money I gave you days ago.Now you have 120 Mn instead of 50 Mn,it might not be the 200 Mn you were hoping for,but you got more than you expected.You have your sanity,your home is safe and believe me,that night he will make love to love like his life depends on it.That is his way of saying, I love you,thanks for being the strong one,and am your baby! If he does not give you more money within the first 1 week,believe him, he genuinely doesnt have the money,and most times their man- ego cant admit it or he simply loves you too much,to allow you worry over his finances.Whatever it is!talk to God to help him deal with his temper,love him,apologise when you are right,not with a mockery stint or fake smile.Let him know you mean every word,even when he knows he is wrong. This gets to men.My hubby quickly starts looking for  a way to make it up to me. Babes, I want peace in my home, what about you? Try this and I trust and pray it would work.Enjoy!Till i bring you more scenerios!

No comments: