Thursday 26 April 2012

Sweet marriage!What we are never told in church.

BABES! MARRIAGE ISSUES! AM SMILING YET AM DYING! I have this few tips for my sisters that I have gathered along,used and taught others in this 15 years of mine in this university called marriage.You are expected not to resit in this university but i tell you that failures are not just every semester but it might be on every test and exams you take in this union. As a female minister these tips has helped my friends,sisters and even older women.Please lets go on this journey as I share my few secrets with you.The most important foundation that u need is Christ any other foundation is the lagos lagoon! So if you are reading this piece and you are not yet born/again, take a moment and accept Christ into your heart.Drop holy candle,baba in ijebu,mama sutana in ilaje and simply ask for help from the Holy spirit. Now thats settled! Lets move on to the issue of the day. I will be showing scenerios,tips and lessons. Act 1 scene 1- My hubby isnt born-again.Dont nag,cry,beg,rave or go auto pilot.Pray always not with him sitting in front of you and you asking the Holy spirit to change him, or praying in the next room with shouts of how God should come into his heart.No,no,no! Simply try these.Baby am off to church,food is in the fridge,microwave etc.Is there anything you would want me to do for you before I go? Am taking the kids so that you can have more time to do your work,finish your writings or watch your favorite sport.*cue to you saying,i love you so much,but Christ loves you more.Always do this with a smile and with real affection.Honey am back!Service today was wonderful.Make sure you always tell him the part that helps you become a better person,not the one that talks about unbelievn husbands.Pst X really spoke to us wives today,honey I just pray that the Lord helps me to be a better person.Lesson- He will begin to beat himself up in the inside,he cant take it anymore,why is she so nice? Who is this Jesus? What do they really do to them in that church? He will begin to ask himself this questions.Wala! one sunday morning,Wunmi, I will go with you to church today,I have a question I want to ask Pst X. You should simply answer,yes love you are welcome.

3 comments:

Ask Sista Bola said...

Please do try and leave a comment God bless You.Follow this blog for more juicy bits.

Ask Sista Bola said...

Please do try and leave a comment God bless You.Follow this blog for more juicy bits.

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS YOU MA.Though not married, I read your blogs to gain insight cos one day I would get married and be faced with the reality marriage, and good insights from spirit filled counsellors would definately come in handy. I'm hoping to be a marriage counsellor ordained by God.