Thursday 26 April 2012

Decisions! Who makes it, hubby or you ?

I hope my husband never reads this blog. When it comes to decision making, lets be honest women always want to have a say.One thing I have learnt is that Men are the head,to respected and cherished. Darlings! dont you think that they dont see issues the way they should? Now lets take a look at practical issues. Earlier on in our marriage,I was the flambouyant one,I wanted every jewery my account could pay for,I was addicted to gold and diamond.My hubby the Priest had spent 16 years of his adult life in a catholic seminary, you get the gist? There were issues of  the way I keep spending,mind you I was making my own cool cash.Hubby never asked me what I did with it, infact he was generous to a fault.I guess I will call those years the honeymoon years.Then one day,he looked at me straight in the eye and said " just because i allow you to spend your money the way you do does not mean it belongs to you" I got the message,I did not need a soothsayer to decode it for me.Babe! you got to stop and think,plan and wake up! You are not a hollywood star¬! More gist coming,but right now I want to eat tuwo and ogbono soup!

3 comments:

Ask Sista Bola said...

Please do try and leave a comment,God bless you.

Unknown said...

Men don't talk on an issue almost immediately, but when they do, one should be sensitive to adjust as fast as possible.

Unknown said...

Men don't talk on an issue almost immediately, but when they do, one should be sensitive to adjust as fast as possible.