Sunday 29 April 2012

You are just his friend, so mind your own business!

Yesterday was my birthday so I decided not to blog.Nothing much,cleaned, cooked and basked in the messages coming from every where.Now I want to bring you another scenerio,the scenerio of the obnoxious friend, i.e hubby,s friend. We ladies dont really have that problem
 because if We have friends  getting on Our nerves,We quickly bring them to order or as most ladies do discard them.Believe me I dont fall into the category of the discarders{ I know there is no word like that but it just sounds rights!}Now back to my point, I know for married Sisters,there has always been this friend of your hubby that just does not like you,cant stand your guts,hates your passion and probably jealous of your beauty!OOPS! I said it,no I didnt say his wife wasnt good looking, You said it!
Anyway there is this friend of his,who would always complain indirectly of how much of the liberty my hubby has given me. He will always find a way to fuse a topic on how a man should be in control at all times in any discussion, when I am around.
Whenever we visit their lovely home and his wife would say things like, "oh! I heard you just came back from so so and so business trip,I wish I could have the strength to do so".I always smile,because the next thing Mr Chauvinist would say it "Sweetheart,thank God you dont have the strength for such things,you are so good around the house".
I know this woman was dying inside,lovely home yes! Something was missing,she had no freedom.She would come to me in private and say,"I admire You, You are much more younger than I am ,but I respect You".
I knew My husband saw all these, but he hardly contributes to the discussions,the only thing he says over and over is"My mama is very unique,you cant find any other woman like her,and after every visit to their home,He would say "Mama you are the best woman,I could not has wished for anyone better". I love you and I am proud of you!
I made up my mind to get back at this man,but how? My opportunity came!
He needed to get some papers signed at an office,he needed the contacts badly,guess who knew the man in charge? Me! I could have just called or sent him with a note ,no I didnt! I wanted him to pay,I wanted him off my back  for good.
You are a vicar! Are you not suppose to be forgiving? Yes you are right! Yet the bible says in 1Cor 1:19" I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate". I wanted this man off my back for good,I wanted him off my case.I wanted him to respect women. I needed to teach him a good lesson.[CONCLUDING PART LATER,DID YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU ALL THE JUICY STORY IN ONE GO?}

No comments: