Friday 27 April 2012

Dont fix me just fix my marriage!

I have promised you babes to be as honest and as blunt as I can. I am asking the Holy spirit to help me as I share my experiences with you.Our marriage,our homes is not like a menu in a kid,s party.Take a moment and picture foods served to children at a birthday party,most of the time,its simple,colorful and sweet. The peppers are almost never added.
Is that not the kind of marriage we all want? The sweet,rock me,hug me,kiss me,carry me like a princess marriage. Are you still day dreaming!Snap out of it!
May our homes be fruitful and sweet in Christ name,but darlings dont based your marriage on the pages of the mills and boom novels.{ Some of us read that in secondary school,didnt we?}
We wives want our marriages fixed most of the time,but not ourselves.
Now let me give you a perfect scenerio. Naturally I was born heady, I will not give up on a probelm until I find the solution.Some attribute it to the Ekitish[ a group of people living in the south-west of Nigeria] blood flowing in me. Most of the time I never rest until all is well.Can any lady identify with that? All is well if my been heady is only towards probelms and not towards my hubby!
I am making sense now,am I not? I can hear some ladies saying, oh my God thats me! You are right,because that,s me too some years ago and once in a while,when I ignore the voice of reasoning.
You want your way, You might not be brute or rude about it,but You  want things to go your way all the time.Selfish! Afterall I am the weaker sex in this marriage.Why is the marriage not going the way I want? I pray,I fast you might ask.I am a child of God,I speak in tongues,I follow all I am been told.God fix my marriage! Take a glass of water and make sure you are sitted,cos what I want to tell you might make you dizzy!You are the intruder in your home, the one that has refuse to kill the little foxes! The one with the spirit of division.Change,you cant have it your way,let a sub-way sandwich.You can only have it God,s way.The man is the head,thats the way the Lord wants it.You can pray that he sees things your way but you cant force! If I am not still getting to you,just answer this question as I leave to have my breakfast"Who has the honey-stick,you or hubby? " Later babes,b

2 comments:

Ask Sista Bola said...

Please do try and leave a comment.God bless and follow the blog!

Toun said...

You are on point, Lord fix me